Monday, March 9, 2015

Getting my shit together

It's ironic, my business is to work with financial dealer groups, helping them optimise their business processes and save time and money. I'm constantly in touch with financial planners and accountants who are amazing with money... Yet I still have no personal budget, I have applied little to none, of what I learn from my clients to my own life!

So today I finally sat down, and got my shit together. I did some research into my spending habits, figured out exactly what my fixed expenses were, my income and so on.

I now have an idea of how much disposable income I actually have... and how much money I have been spending needlessly on things I could have easily made do without. It honestly feels like a massive weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

My immediate to do list is empty now. I smashed all the updates with the commission system, processed all the admin for my business and even got my personal finances in order. I think a solid workout before bed, and an early start tomorrow will be perfect to keep this momentum going.

Loving the results of my new attitude towards life. Cheers to getting shit done! 

1 comment: